Women at a Glance
posted by Jeff C. on Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Most men will readily admit that they don't understand women. But there are a handful of behavioral traits that are common throughout the female species, and being able to recognize and understand these traits will give you an advantage over your competition. Here a few universal facts about women that you may not know...
• Women like to talk about themselves.
• Women like chocolate.
• Women are not good at arm-wrestling.
• Women are secretly in love with their fathers.
• Women instinctively know how much bleach to use in a load of laundry.
• A woman's brain is thirty-percent smaller than the average male's, thus they can be outsmarted.
• Women pee from some indeterminate area in or around the vagina.