Do you have any interesting dating anecdotes, female insight or relationship advice you’d be willing to share? If so, we’d love to have you as a guest contributor on How to Meet Broads.
Here are a few guidelines to keep in mind:
- We don’t publish everything we receive. Feel free to drop us a line before you write anything to see if it’s up our alley.
- We’re a bit picky when it comes to grammar and punctuation. If your submission isn’t perfect in this regard, though, we can help you edit it a bit.
- The article you submit cannot be published on other sites, including your own. We’d like to keep the content here original.
- Anything you submit to us will belong to you and your name will be permanently attached to it, but by submitting an article to How To Meet Broads, you are granting us the right to keep it on our site and you are agreeing not to submit the article to anyone else’s site.
- We will gladly include a link to your site and/or whatever you’re selling within your author bio.
- While we will be the first to admit that we can occasionally be a bit verbose, the ideal length for any article is 700–1,000 words.
All submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if there are any questions, please Contact Us for further details.